St Mary`s Organ
The Organ was built in 1840 by Richard Nicholson of Rochdale for use in a large country house. It is very rare, only one or two others survive. The organ was installed in the chancel St. Mary’s Church after being brought from Cley around 1910. Before this music was provided by a harmonium.
In 2005 with a grant of £23,400 from the Heritage Lottery Fund and a private donation of £6,000 the organ was completely restored and rebuilt in the nave.
Designed and Hosted by Amia Design